Mineral bolus for cattle with an effect duration of 6 months… More
|Amount||Your discount||Your price (p.p.)|
Currently not available!
The alternative is All-Minerall Plus 24/7
Mineral bolus for beef cattle with an effective period of 6 months.
Complementary feed (diet feed). Uno Beef reduces costs and ensures that is pays off. Uno Beef has been researched and proven in practice.
Why UNO Beef?
The absorbency of minerals in the ration varies considerably. Also, the solubility of the available minerals do. The need for vitamins and minerals is most frequently found in growing animals (young cattle, lifestock and animals contaminated with worms). To be sure of a guaranteed regular release which is perfectly absorbed by the body, only one answer is possible.
Administer your beef cattle the UNO Beef!!!
Properties UNO Beef
• Optimal growth, development and fertility
• Provides your beef cattle with 6 important minerals and 4 essential vitamins in just 1 treatment
• Guaranteed controlled release per day
• Effective period of 6 months (=180 days)
• Labour saving
• Researched and proven
• No residues left after active life
Field research shows among others
Fertility with regard to calving time heifers:
- with the Uno Beef Bolus 722 days
- without the Uno Beef Bolus 762 days
Number of inseminations per amount of probable conceptions
- with the Uno Beef Bolus 1.00
- without the Uno Beef Bolus 1.75
Difference…………………………………….0.75 = 75%!
Average growth (increase)
- with the Uno Beef Bolus 134 kg
- without the Uno Beef Bolus 121 kg
Difference……………………………………..13 kg = 10%!
Box with 20 UNO Beef Boluses (= sufficient for 10 pieces of young cattle).
Attention: price is per piece.
2 UNO Beef Boluses per young cattle with a weight as from 150 kg.
How does the UNO Beef Bolus work?
The UNO Beef Bolus starts to dissolve slowly on the flat side. The coating around the bolus allows it to dissolve slowly during a period of 180 days (= 6 months).
Why 2 UNO Beef Boluses instead of 1?
2 Boluses meet the current need for trace elements and vitamins. The boluses tap against each other so the release is constant and remains active for 180 days (= 6 months).
The bolus can be administrated via the coloured rings in the inserter (27 mm).
* What is a Mineral Bolus?
* Advantages of the Mineral Bolus.
* Scientifically Examined
* Comparison Mineral boluses
* Why provide a mineral bolus instead of powder minerals?
* Small changes in the diet has large effect on the
fertility of dairy cows.
* Mineral Boluses in combination with the Repidose Bolus
No product reviews yet