The application of our unique Easy Hoof Gel is now even easier… More
The easy way to healthy claws!
The application of our unique Easy Hoof Gel is now even easier. By choosing a cannula that fits in the most common caulking guns, you can work even more accurately and cleanly. In short: brushes, mixing with hazardous substances, smelly liquids etc., belong to the past. We make it EASY.
What is Easy Hoof Gel?
Easy Hoof Gel is a hoofcare gel based on copper and zinc chelates, used for the individual application after hoof trimming. The chelated minerals are well absorbed by the skin. In combination with the copper and zinc, the gel has a positive effect on the skin recovery.
1 cannula contains 300 ml, sufficient for about 40 treatments.
The cannula is suited for the most common caulking guns. (KITP007)
1. Trim the claw and remove all loose parts well.
2. Clean and dry the claw and interdigital cleft thoroughly.
3. Apply a good covering layer of Hoof Gel and let it dry for a few minutes.
4. For a good result, tape the claw with bandage and leave it for 5 days before removing the tape.
5. Repeat step 1-4 if necessary.
What to expect
• Easy to apply after hoof trimming
• Maximal adhesion
• Maximal protection
• Perfect spreadable
• Highly concentrated
• Economic in use
• Still works after contact with manure
• Chelated minerals
• Organic acids
No product reviews yet